Tom Earhart lives In Middleville Michigan with his wife Linda. They has three children, Travis, Scott, and Carrie who is married to Bob. They have given Earhart his first grandchild, Robert Thomas. Earhart works for Reynolds Metal Company and owns his own business, ERJ Engineering. His wife Linda, and sons Travis and Scott will travel with the team this year as part of the crew. Other members of the crew are Jerry and Lori Landon, Todd Foote, Doug Reames, Gary and Denise James.
COORS LIGHT ARCTIC CAT SPECS:
- WEIGHT: 1240 lbs. with driver 1440 lbs.
- LENGTH: 19 feet
- POWER PLANT: Two 2.4 Liter V-6 EFI Mercury Outboard engines
- HORSEPOWER: 700 hp, 1000 hp with NOS Nitrous Oxide
- TRANSMISSION: Torque converter, hand built, lock-up clutch by ERJ Engineering
- BRAKE: two hydraulic discs on axle shaft by Strange Engineering
- CHASSIS: Wolverine custom 4130 chromemolybdeum tube
- TRACK: Goodyear speed tracks, twin track with 204 picks
- BODY: Carbon fiber body designed and fabricated by Cars & Concepts
- ESTIMATED SPEED: 170 mph plus
- FUEL: VP Racing gasoline pre mixed with oil, NOS Nitrous Oxide
- SPONSORS: COORS LIGHT, ARCTIC CAT, CHEVROLET TRUCKS, MERCURY OUTBOARDS, CARS AND CONCEPTS, CHAMPION. SPARK PLUGS, NOS NITROUS OXIDE SYSTEMS, VP RACING FUELS, GRAPHIC CONCEPTS, NDI LAKEWOOD SPORTSWEAR